1. Create beautiful, fun bubble art!
2. Giant “water bed “ in your yard! More like a giant water balloon that you walk and lay on, but super fun!
3. And of course you can’t go through summer without building a blanket fort and watching Netflix inside
1. Watermelon Pizza. This looks absolutely amazing and delicious
2. Raspberry Lemonade Slushy. Healthy, easy, and so tasty
3. Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle. Because Nutella makes everything ten times better
Yay its summer time! You’re free! Beach here we come!
Now all you need is a cute bathing suit, sweet music, awesome friends and you have the perfect summer beach day!
Awesome friends make any trip, anywhere ten times better. But have you ever planned a day with what you thought were awesome friends and then halfway through the day you’re thinking, “Who are these people and why did I think they were awesome?”
Now might be a good time to evaluate your friends – or so called “friends”
I say so called “friends” because there are always those people in your life that you call your friends but…are they really your friends? You know what I mean, you say you and so-and-so are friends but you don’t really know them well.
Word of warning: Be careful of these people
Here are 3 reasons to be careful of “friends” in your life
1. You don’t really know them – they may be a good person at school when you see them but you don’t know what they do or how they act outside of school. If you’re like me you will find yourself not wanting to disappoint these people and go along with something stupid or hurtful to others, or even just plain boring.
2. They aren’t your true friends so while you are spending time together and thinking you might have a new shopping buddy, don’t let yourself get carried away and think that they will keep your secrets and have your back.
3. While you are making time for these “friends” you are neglecting your oldest and truest friends
Now that I have thoroughly discouraged you and your summer fun let me say that there is a flipside to this! Summer is a time to make new friends and let go of the ones that aren’t the best BFF match for you anymore.
I will talk about this flipside in my next post so make sure to check it out next Thursday!
~ Mikayla ✿
~ ~ I would love for you to comment with some of your favorite summer activities and tasty treats!
Also, comment or email us with any questions! ~ ~